Rubber Shock Absorber
Product DescriptionRubber shock absorber also known as rubber damper, rubber vibration isolator and rubber mounts. Rubber shock absorber has been widely used in machinery, motor vehicle, locomotive, water transportation, airplane and other aircraft. Rubber shock absorber can be used in anyplace where need to absorb and isolate shock. Rubber has high elasticity and flexibility, thus, its an excellent material to absorb shock and insulate noise. Besides, rubber has hysteresis and internal friction, they usually signify it in loss factor, the larger of the loss factor, the more obvious of the damping and themogenesis. Rubber shock absorber has excellent damping effect.
The shape of rubber shock absorber can be designed depends on customer needs, rigidity is adjustable, its damping ratio is larger than spring, shearing resistant, tension resistant, compression resistant and easy to install. While it has inferiors such as short service life, high inherent frequency, much limitation of using environment, some using environment should be controlled within -50℃ to 130℃, and chemical corrosive environment should choose suitable rubber material for the shock absorber. At present, NR, CR and NBR are three most commonly used rubber material for shock absorber.
Product features of rubber shock absorber:
1.Applicable frequency range is 5-15Hz.
2.Rubber shock absorber can isolate shock both in axial, lateral direction and turning direction.
3.The damping of rubber material is much higher than metal material, and rubber is easy to form, and can closely bond with metal, therefore, we can deign and produce various shapes of rubber shock absorber, and they are in light weight, small volume and easy to install and change.
Application range of rubber shock absorber:
1.Vibration isolation and noise control for high frequency rotary mechanical equipment. For example: draught fan, water pump, generator set, air-condition main engine, etc.. When rotational frequency larger than 1000rpm, it’s better to use rubber shock absorber.
2.Stamping equipment, the impacting frequency had better avoid the inherent frequency of rubber shock absorber. For example: punching machine, die-cutting machine, press machine, etc..
3.Since rubber shock absorber has vibration reduction function at any directions, so it has been widely used in automobile, aerospace and navigation.
4.Other mechanical equipments.
Rubber is not suitable to all environments. Firstly, rubber will become embrittlement under -50℃, it will lose elasticity, so rubber shock absorber can not be used in over cold environment. Secondly, if temperature is higher than 125℃, rubber might be kindled up. So over-high temperature environment is not suitable for rubber material.
According to function, rubber shock absorber can be divided into:
1.Rubber shock absorber which used for supporting all kinds of devices;
2.Rubber bumper which used for absorbing impact;
3.Rubber spring which used as machinery parts;
4.Rubber shock absorber which used for eliminating specific vibration frequency;
5.Rubber coupling also belongs to one kind of rubber shock absorber.
According to shape, rubber shock absorber can be divided into:
1.Compression type. Rubber shock absorber which mainly used in compression direction, it has advantages of large loading bearing capacity.
2.Shear type. Rubber shock absorber which mainly used in shear direction, it has small loading bearing capacity.
3.Compound type. Rubber shock absorber which mainly used in compression direction and shear direction, it has features of both compression type and shear type.
4.Tubular type. It can be used to reduce vibration at vertical direction, axial direction and warping direction.
Product Details1.Cylindrical rubber shock absorber
Function: shock absorption/vibration isolation
Material: natural rubber+galvanized steel
Elastic component: cylinder environmental protection natural rubber
Five installation types: screw on both ends(GXSS), screw hole on both ends(GXHH), one end screw, one end flat rubber(GXSF), one end screw hole, one end flat rubber(GXHF), or you can assemble to fix.
Application: small electrical machine, water pump, air compressor, draught fan, clothes dryer, electric motor, fitness.
2. Bell-shaped rubber shock absorber
Material: natural rubber+galvanized steel
Elastic component: environmental protection natural rubber
Application: pressure-bearing and voltage stabilization for small and medium size equipment.
3.Scour prevention rubber shock absorber
Material: natural rubber+galvanized steel
Elastic component: conical environmental protection natural rubber
Two installation types: one end screw(GXSC), one end screw hole(GXHC)
4. Foo-pad shape rubber shock absorber
ApplicationRubber shock absorber application sites includes: vibration isolation and noise control for high frequency rotary mechanical equipment, stamping equipment, automobile, aerospace and navigation.
Our ServicePre-sale Service
1. According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper types;
2. Provide detailed product performance specification;
3. Provide professional quoted price;
4. Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply.
1. Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
2. Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
3. Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
4. Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
5. Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
1. Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
2. When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
3. During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
4. If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification.
5. Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information.
FAQ1.What’s the rubber material of shock absorber?
The rubber material mainly includes NR, CR and NBR.
2.What types of rubber shock absorber can you provide?
We can provide you 4 shapes: cylinder shape, bell shape, scour prevention shape and foot-pad shape.
3.What’s the warranty period of the product?
12 months, from the day you receive the goods, we provide free replacement for any problem regarding to the product quality within one year.
4.Can you provide sample?
We can provide you one piece of free standard type rubber shock absorber, but you need to pay the freight. If you require large quantity sample or non-standard rubber shock absorber, we need to charge for the sample.
5.Can you provide test report for the rubber shock absorber?
Yes, we can provide test report.
6.Can you provide drawing?
We have professional technical team to provide you with drawing or other technical support.
Packaging & Shipping
Advantages1.Rubber has high elasticity and viso-elasticity.
2.Comparing to steel material, rubber has large elastic deformation and small elasticity modulus.
3.Rubber’s impact rigidity is larger than dynamic rigidity, and dynamic rigidity is larger than static rigidity, which helps to reduce blastic deformation and dynamic deformation.
4.Rubber is incompressibility material(Poisson ratio is 0.5);
5.Rubber shape and hardness can be adjusted, which satisfied different requirements on rigidity and strength.
SummaryRubber shock absorber also known as rubber damper, rubber vibration isolator and rubber mounts. Rubber shock absorber can be used in anyplace where need to absorb and isolate shock.