Molecular distillation is a special liquid-liquid separation technology. It is different from traditional distillation which relies on the principle of boiling point difference to separate. It is a process of distillation and purification of heat-sensitive substances or substances with high boiling points by using the difference of free path of molecular movement of different substances in a high vacuum degree.Mainly used in chemistry, medicine, petrochemical, spices, oil and other industrial fields.
The reaction process of molecular distillation refers to that in a device designed for high vacuum, molecules can escape from the hydro thermal solution, and directly reach the built-in condensation surface before colliding with other molecules, so as to achieve liquefaction and separation the material is transported to main mantle evaporator from feeding bottles.
The material is transferred from the feeding bottle to the main clamp evaporator. The clamp evaporator has continuous heating, and the material liquid is scraped into a very thin and turbulent liquid film by the film scraper, which is pushed downward in a spiral shape.
In the center of the fuselage is a built-in condenser, very close to the heating surface, for the vapor molecules to move from the heating surface (the pressure difference between the boiling film and the condensing surface is the driving force of the steam flow direction, for a small pressure drop will cause the steam flow.)A short distance to the condensing surface is provided.In the descending process, the light molecules (low boiling point) escaping from the heating surface, after a very short route and almost without collision, condensed on the built-in condenser and become liquid to flow down the condenser tube and into the receiving bottle of the light components .Residual liquid, that is, heavy molecules (such as chlorophyll, salt, sugar, wax) will not evaporate, but flow into the heavy receiver bottle along the main evaporator.
Molecular distillation is considered to be the safest separation method .It can purify Molecules with poor thermal stability and compounds with low volatility and high boiling point.
In high vacuum environment, molecular distillation is characterized by low distillation temperature, short heating time of materials and rapid separation.The reaction is suitable for the purification of heat sensitive, high boiling point, oxidation and high molecular weight materials.
Features of Molecular distillation:
Features of Molecular distillation编辑本段
1,Evaporation efficiency is very high, can reduce retention time, with minimal time delay.
2,Molecular distillation system is composed of high borosilicate glass 3.3, 316L stainless steel and PTFE, so it has excellent anti-corrosion ability.
3. The main part of the molecular distillation system is made of high borosilicate glass 3.3, and the whole operation process can be well observed.
4.The high precision distillation cylinder body enables the liquid to form a complete integrated film on the heating surface.The inner wall of the barrel body is smooth and bright, not easy to stick to the material and scaling.
5.imported brand variable frequency speed reduction motor,safe and reliable in operation;equipped with self-cooling fan,it can continuous working for a long time.
6.the magnetic drive system makes it possible to seal the whole machine.the transfer bar of the drive motor does not need to pass through the main distiller.the whole set of the distillation system possess good sealability.The min vacuum pressure can reach 0.001mba.
7.the max temperature of the equipment can up to 250℃/300℃ ,accurate temperature control can achieved.
8.maximum the theroretical vacuum degree can up to 0.05 mbar or 0.001mbar.(secondary diffusion pump is needed)
9.You can free choose of scraper film forming system and self-cleaning roller system.
①Clamp feeding tank
②Magnetic coupling driving agitation
③clamp evaporator(containing condenser)
④dry ice cold trap
⑤high temperature thermostats(equipped with clamp evaporator)
⑥heating and cooling circulator(equipped with in-built condenser)
⑦control system(display vacuum degree and rotor speed and control rotor speed)
⑧Light component receiving bottle(high boiling point)
⑨high component receiving bottle(low boiling point)
|type||Effective evaporation area(㎡)||Condenser area(㎡)||Inner diameter of barrel(mm)||Volume of constant pressure feeding funnel(L)||Processing flow(KG/H)||Motor power(W)||Max|
Product Details 编辑本段
1.The main part of the molecular distillation system is made of high borosilicate glass 3.3, and the whole operation process can be well observed.
2.All parts are connected with flanges and sealed with teflon + fluoroprene double sealing ring, which can achieve high vacuum degree.
3. Light component receiving bottle and heavy component receiving bottle can be added with unloading valve to realize continuous discharging.
4.The standard configuration can achieve the vacuum of 0.05mbar, and the vacuum of 0.001mbar can be achieved by adding the secondary diffusion pump.
1.high temperature circulating oil bath.
2.low temperature reaction bath.
3. rotary-vane vacuum pump.
4.Continuous feeding and discharging gear pump. (optional)
5.Cryogenic coolant circulation pump. (optional)
6.Secondary diffusion pump. (optional)
7.Preheating system (optional)
8.Rotating three-component collector (optional)
9.Continuous collection system (optional)
Molecular distillation has good effect on evaporation and concentration, desolvation, stripping, reaction, degassing, deodorization (gas) smell and other aspects.
Chinese and western medicine: antibiotics, sugar solution, Chinese herbal medicine such as tripterygium wilfordii, astragalus, methyl imidazole, mononitrile amine and other intermediates.
Light industry food: fruit juice, meat juice, pigment, essence, spice, enzyme preparation, lactic acid, xylose, starch sugarand potassium sorbate.
Oil daily use: ovophosphate ester, VE, cod liver oil, oleic acid, glycerin, fatty acid, waste lubricating oil, alkyl polyglycoside, alcohol ether sulfate, etc.
Synthetic resin: polyamide resin, epoxy resin, polyformaldehyde, PPS (polypropylene sebacate), PBT, propylene formate.
Synthetic fiber: PTA, DMT, carbon fiber, polytetrahydrofuran, polyether polyol, etc.
Petrochemical: TDI, MDI, trimethylhydroquinone, trimethylhydroxypropane, sodium hydroxide, etc.
Pesticide biology: ethyl oxalamine, propyl oxalamine, chlorpyrifos, furanol, guanmeilin, and other herbicides, insecticides, herbicides, acaricides.
Wastewater: inorganic salt wastewater, etc.
1. glass processing workshop.
2. A lathe is used to burn precision glass parts.
3. Display of firing process.
4. Display of semi-finished products.
5.Spare parts warehouse can used as assembly workshop
1. Provide 24-hour technical consulting reply;
2. Provide professional quoted price;
3. Provide detailed product performance specification;
4. According to product’s using condition, technicians will offer rationalization proposals to assist clients to select proper product types;
5. Provide other corollary equipment according to client requirements.
1. Begin to supervise from raw material, its qualified rate can reach to 100%;
2. Whole manufacturing process are in strict accordance with promised procedure requirements, product qualified rate can reach to 100%;
3. Provide product’s inspection record of key junctures to customers;
4. Provide production schedule photos to customers at regular intervals;
5. Package and transport products strictly accordance with export standard;
6. Provide transportation schedule information to clients timely.
1. Provide targeted installation video;
2. Under the premise of correct installation, normal maintenance and using, we guarantee one-year warranty period;
3. When warranty period has expired, our sold products enjoys lifetime guarantee repair, we only charge cost price for changing product’s standard component and sealing component;
4. During installation and adjustment period, our after-sale service staff will communicate with customers frequently to know product’s running state in time. Assist customers to install and adjust products until customers are satisfied;
5. If product has malfunction during operation period, we’ll offer you satisfied answer in time. We’ll reply you within 1 hour and provide solution or send staff to spot within 24 hours after receiving maintenance notification;
6. Lifelong free technical support. Conduct satisfaction survey and inquiry equipment running condition to clients by telephone or e-mail semiannually from the first day of equipment running, put on records of acquired information;
7. Provide assistant service if product is damaged during transportation.
1. Besides the existing models in the parameter list, can molecular distillation be customized?
Answer:The models in the parameter list can also be modified according to customer’s requirements, and those not in the parameter list can also be customized according to customer actual requirements.
2. What is the highest vacuum degree that the equipment can achieve?
Answer: Conventional vacuum degree can reach 0.05mbar.After installing the secondary diffusion pump, the vacuum can reach 0.001mbar.
3. What is the relationship between spin distillation, short-range distillation and molecular distillation?
Answer: spin distillation--spin distillation is used to process material with low boiling point.
Short-range distillation is used to process material with high boiling point.
Molecular distillation--Molecular distillation is used to process high boiling point materials and can replace short-range distillation, which has higher efficiency and higher purity than short-range distillation.
4. How long is the supply cycle for conventional molecular distillation configurations?
Answer:15 working days.
5. Molecular distillation frame integral packaging, is it suitable for air transport?
Answer:Yes, the product needs to be packed upside down
Packaging and transportation
1. Frame overall packaging, reduce customer’s installation difficulty.
2. Export special fumigation-free wooden box, high strength, professional packaging, exquisite.
3. Cooperate with well-known freight companies to reduce transportation risks
1. Distillation temperature is low.Molecular distillation is far below the boiling point of the operation temperature , as long as there is a temperature difference can achieve the purpose of separation, this is the essential difference between molecular distillation and conventional distillation.
2. Distillation vacuum is high.the inside of Molecular distillation device can obtain a high vacuum, usually the operation of molecular distillation is in a very low pressure . so the material is not easy to damage by oxidation.
3. The film of the distillation liquid is thin and the heat transfer efficiency is high.
4. The heating time of the material is short,the space between heating liquid surface and the condensing surface is less than the mean free path of the light molecules,The light molecules escaping from the liquid surface reach the condensation surface almost without collision.Therefore, the distillation material heating time is short, The residence time at the distillation temperature is usually between a few seconds and a few tens of seconds reducing the opportunity of thermal decomposition of materials.
1. Ask: What’s the difference of vertical condenser(RE100-Pro) and inclined condenser(RE100B-Pro)?
Answer: Vertical condenser takes up small space, large volume rotary evaporator generally use the vertical condenser.
2. Ask: What’s the maximum evaporation speed(H₂O) of RE100B-Pro rotary evaporator?
3. Ask: What’s the feature of rotary evaporator comparing to other evaporators?
Answer: Small and exquisite, high efficient, no metal ionic soil, applicable for laboratory, pilot plant test and extraction of valuable materials.
4. Ask: If I only purchase one set of rotary evaporator, is sea transportation available for me?
Answer: Although sea transportation costs less, but it has minimum monetary limitation, so only one set can not transported by sea.
5. Ask: Can you supply British Standard plug?
Answer: Yes, we can provide American Standard, British Standard, European Standard and Italian Standard plugs for you.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Carton box or wooden case package.
2. Custom-made is available.
1. International express service (DHL, UPS, TNT, EMS...);
2. According to cost budgeting to choose best transportation method;
3. You can use your own freight forwarder.